[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Denis Alligand d.alligand@pobox.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:11:32 +0200

> > > role:         IPv6-FR NOC
> > > address:      IPv6-FR
> > > address:      57 rue du president Wilson
> > > address:      92300 Levallois-Perret
> > > address:      France
> > > phone:        +33 671887502
> > >
> > > role:         NDSoftware NOC
> > > address:      NDSoftware
> > > address:      57 rue du president Wilson
> > > address:      92300 Levallois-Perret
> > > address:      France
> > > phone:        +33 671887502
> > >

> > > I'm sorry Nicolas.  Providing address space to YOURSELF doesn't
> > > count!  Sheesh!
> >

> > NDSoftware and IPv6-FR are in the same building but aren't the same
> > legal organization.
> > I'm a network administrator for the both.
>
>And would this be your home by some strange coincidence?

Strange ain't it ;-)

Ndsofware does not seems to exist in the French registration company, and
when i have a look at this address i can only find out: Deffayet Jean-Yves
(nicolas'father?)

no one else, and no ndsoftware at all. So something i don't really
understand about that:

What is NDSoftware?
The phone number is a mobile phone, and i can't find any regular phone line
for this company.

I had a look about the IPv6 peering point, it is supposed to be located in
telecity in paris, i would like to know where is the rack.

weird, who said this word? ;-)

Denis