[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Roger Jorgensen rjorgensen@upctechnology.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:05:54 +0200

FYI,

NDSOFTWARE only have 99 peers, both of their peers to us,
AS6830/chello/aorta) and AS8733/TVD are being shutdown shortly.

<quote from mail>
Due to conflicts with our internal use of private ASN we have decided to no
longer
support private ASN peerings with external parties.
</quote>