[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:58:30 -0700

Pim,

Thanks for your comments. They (and others) will be taken into account
before any pTLA is allocated.

I specifically try to stay quiet during the review phase to let folks make
their cases. Comments and reasoned arguments, on both sides, do make a
difference in the outcome. It is a collective process.

Thanks,

Bob

===