[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 13:07:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, Gregg C Levine wrote:

> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> Excuse me. I meant to say, John Fraizer, as the name that I agreed with.
> My e-mail client, yes Outlook, goofed again. Everything else in that
> message is still a valid point. John, don't be insulted by my program's
> goofs.
> -------------------
> Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
> "The Force will be with you...Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi
> "Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
> (This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi )
> (This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda )

No problem Gregg.  Everyone hoses the spelling of my name at least
once. ;-)  BTW: What a fine example of attention to detail you just made.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
President                 | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
EnterZone, Inc            | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Network Consulting Services       |