[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:08:39 +0200

Nicolas DEFFAYET [mailto:nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net] wrote:

> > >  - Internal test
> > >  - IPv6 network
> > >  - FNIX6
> > >  - IPv6-FR
> > >  - ftp://ftp.openipv6.com
> > >  - Mirrors of website
> > >  - Delegation to many projects
> > >  - ...
> >
> > You need _3_ /32's for a couple of MIRRORS ??????
> > Come on... get a grip... I know there should be enough IPv6 space
> > but that is ludacrist!
>
> I will return this 3 /32 to their owner when i will get my pTLA.
Have you got, or better does a numberplan even exist for any of these?
You might consider returning them now.

> > FNIX doesn't exist as it doesn't have any members, and even
> if it had
> > an IX doesn't need any global IP space. (see AMS-IX cases
> for requesting
> > it).
>
> I can't request a /48 for FNIX6 to RIPE because NDSoftware is not LIR.
No, that's the complete idea, persons should not be able to do that.

> > transit
> > >
> > > I provide transit only if peer request it.
> > > I don't will destabilize the 6bone !
> >
> > You don't or you will ? What is it?
>
> I never destabilize the 6bone, i don't destabilize the 6bone
> and i will never destabilize the 6bone.
Can you make up a signed document in triplet,
postal mail that to 6bone secretariat and put up a scanned version too?

> > > No, i want announce a pTLA.
> >
> > You want to announce a pTLA for a couple of MIRRORS from 2
> colo boxes???
>
> I don't have only this...
> I delegate a lof of IPv6 blocks to many projects, see my whois.
"I" "I" , "my" whois?

> > Cool, I can mirror some stuff, now I want my personal pTLA too!
>
> It's NOT a personal pTLA.
>
> I request it for NDSoftware and for many projects.
That's why you say "I" 4 lines above this.
And only "I" and "my" and nothing else, never "ndsoftware".
Where is the "rest" of NDSoftware (Nicolas DEFFAYET Software).

> > Nicolas, mind you that the p in pTLA doesn't stand for 'personal'.
> > It's for experimental *deployment*, eg providing IPv6
> access to users in
> > experimental stadia, not for having lots of IP space for ftp/www
> > mirrors.
>
> Yes, i provide IPv6 access to users, see my whois.

I found 10 "user" inet6nums in the 6bone whois database.
They where all sized /44, that's quite big, present a numberplan please.
You don't need a pTLA, you need a delegation from NERIM, they are your
upstream.

And please think up new answers and answer the questions.
I get quite annoyed by receiving the same nonsense over and over.

Greets,
 Jeroen