[6bone] How can I connect to a 6 BONE Tunnel

Ravi Samprathi rsamprat@cisco.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
You may want to go through www.6bone.net/6bone_hookup.html.
Contact your nearest 6bone ISP, you will be assigned a
6bone prefix, configure your tunnel to 6bone using
their point-to-point v6 address,  and it should be straight
forward from there.
The other way is to hookup to your nearest 6to4 relay router,
and configure a 6to4 tunnel to them, from your v6 host.

To make a host IPv6-only, besides compiling IPv6 into the kernel,
v4 stack may still not be completely removable, you should
be fine by assigning 0.0.0.0 ipv4 addresses.
-Ravi