[6bone] Re: RFC 2772 input from RIR space holder

dr john halewood john@frumious.unidec.co.uk
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:22:55 +0000

On Friday 22 November 2002 11:55 am, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> Apparently you don't know that you can BUY IPv6 transit and connectivity
> in many different parts of the world (Actually I think almost
> everywhere).
>
> You might contact:
>  - VERIO
>  - NTT / IIJ
>  - GlobalCrossing

 That's interesting news to me. We're a customer of GlobalCrossing and are
trying to get back onto the 6bone (we have an allocation from a while ago
-see http://www.cs-ipv6.lancs.ac.uk/ipv6/6Bone/Whois/USL-UK.html - but it
appears that the 5F1A block has been discontinued and our upstream provider
has disappeard).

  We contacted GlobalCrossing about getting an IPV6 feed and they looked
completely blank about it. Maybe we were speaking to the wrong people there...

cheers
john