[6bone] Meeting agenda in Atlanta

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:36:02 -0500 (EST)

So we will meet over lunch on Tuesday, at a room to be decided when I arrive
and ask the IETF organizers which one I can use. Given the possibility of a
projector that works, I propose the following agenda. Please add/edit as you
see fit to the list.

-Intro: (5 minutes)
-6bone-Mess draft discussion (Pekka Savola)(10-15 minutes)
	-discussion (5-10 minutes)
-2772bis changes  (Rob Rockell) (10 minutes)
	-discussion (5-10 minutes)
-What pieces of these two documents should be merged (5 minutes)
-Michel presents thoughts on state of 6bone (10 minutes)

referenced drafts for your pre-reading:

6bone-Mess:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-v6ops-6bone-mess-01.txt

2772 re-write:
http://www.6bone.net/misc/draft-ietf-rockell-6bone-ops-guide-00.txt

Note: 2772 re-write may be Ipv4 accessible only (not my server, complaints
to admin of www.6bone.net :) ).

Thanks
Rob Rockell
SprintLink