[6bone] 6bone meeting in Atlanta, Tuesday noon

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:31:52 -0800

At 10:15 AM 11/14/2002 -0800, Michel Py wrote:
>Bob / Rob / Pekka,
>
> >> Michel Py wrote:
> >> Bob and/or Rob, please consider my request for a 15-minute
> >> slot, that would include discussion, and I promise I'll go
> >> faster than last time presenting ;-)
>
> > Bob Fink wrote:
> > As long as you go after the planned 2772 main topic. There
> > are only 60 minutes in these lunchtime sessions.
>
>This is my goal.
>
>Unrelated to this:
>A little earlier, I suggested that part of the 2772 refresh could be
>devoted to incorporate some of the changes necessary to the move towards
>the RIRs. I have not heard feedback about this, do you think it's a good
>idea? Will Rob present something related to this?

It all depends on how the RIR discussions progress. At this point it's not
obvious to me we are ready to say anything as there still seems to be lots
of concerns in the RIR community about doing this.

So, nothing will get said on this at the 6bone meeting in Atlanta. If by
the time we do the actual 2772 rewrite  (as opposed to just discussing it
as we are doing now) there is something useful to say, we will.

Thanks,

Bob