[6bone] RFC2772 rewrite

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:43:40 -0500 (EST)

How about something to the effect of:

"pTLA holder should be responsive.  Preferably, a response within 24 hours is
appreciated.  If a pTLA holder is non-responsive to repetitive requests for
assistance, or does not resolve a problem in a timely fasion, the 6bone
mailing serves as a great place to bring this issue to a greater audience.
Should a pTLA continually remain unresponsive to issues surrounding the
behavior of that pTLA, said pTLA holder may be subject to repremand, with
the potential of revocation of that pTLA, based on concensus by <some
steering group>"

I'll not commment as to whether my weekend qualifies as 'having a life' or
not, I do agree that 24 hours is a best effort practice... I've had our
sysadmins BREAK my e-mail for more than 24 hours, if you can belive that...

So 24 hours is a guideline, but not a 'move it or lose it' rule?

Make sense?

Thanks
Rob Rockell
SprintLink