[6bone] 6bone meeting in Atlanta, Tuesday noon

Michael H. Warfield mhw@wittsend.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:15:18 -0500

--qcHopEYAB45HaUaB

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 06:54:22PM -0800, Bob Fink wrote:
> 6bone Folk,

> By popular request ;-) there will be a 6bone meeting in Atlanta to discus=
s=20
> the RFC2772 rewrite. It will be held during the noon time break on Tuesda=
y=20
> the 19th of December.

	EXCUSE ME!

	The 19th of December?  Surely you must mean the 19th of November.  :-)
Beside the fact that I don't think anyone is going to hang around THAT
LONG in Atlanta (I live here so I'll still be kicking around) December
19th is on a Thursday (I know 'cause it's me birthday)...  See you
on the 19th of November in lovely Atlanta...

	Just jerking yer chain, Bob...

> To not conflict with room usage before and after, the meeting will conven=
e=20
> at 11:45am and adjourn at 12.45pm.

> Rob Rockell will chair, and he will announce the meeting room to the list=
=20
> as soon as we can get the IETF Secretariat to assign the room, probably=
=20
> Monday the day before.

> Thanks,

> Bob