[6bone] RFC2772 rewrite

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:22:38 +0200 (EET)

On 12 Nov 2002, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:
> - The pTLA Applicant must have 2 transits.
>
> => a pTLA is for be independent of a upstream

Do you mean:

"The pTLA Applicant must have _only_ 2 transits"

or

"The pTLA Applicant must have at least 2 transits"

or something like:

"The pTLA Applicant must not acquire more than 2 transits"
[my favourite :-)]

Note -- I'm only half-joking here!

Restricting the number of trensits a pTLA can have and provide transit for
seems like a very sane approach to me!