[6bone] RFC2772 rewrite

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:58:12 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Bob Fink wrote:
> Thus we would like to call for ideas/suggestions/issues for the rewrite.
> Please send your comments to the list, or to one of the panel folk if you
> want to comment privately.
>
> Also, if it would be useful to have an ad hoc 6bone meeting in Atlanta,
> please let us know. Although I will not be at this IETF, someone else from
> the panel could lead the discussion.

Yes, I believe such a meeting could be useful.  A more extensive
discussion, possibly around problems/solutions in my draft (and other
topics) would be possible -- there may be a little time allocated for this
in the v6ops meeting, but I believe the time is probably a scarce resource
there.

> Regarding 6bone operating issues, please look at Pekka Savola's 6bone-mess
> draft to see if you think any/all of it should be included in the RFC2772
> rewrite:

Note that the revision number is now -01 (already! :-).