[6bone] abuse notification (fwd)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:18:47 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Yes, John, you are quite right. That is the operative word. I certainly
hope that you, and your staff, gave them a good thrashing over this
stupidity that they are complaining about. I refuse to believe that your
outfit is to blame here. I read the actual message that you forwarded to
the list, and the facts don't add up. I could see the events of a
high-jacking of an allocation, going on, but that insanity? It just does
not make sense.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

On