[6bone] abuse notification (fwd)

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:34:18 -0500 (EST)

OK people.  For crying out loud.  If you see a 5Mb/s spike on v6 network,
what would this indicate to you?  To me, it indicates that some little
shit needs to be hunted down and beaten down into little turd pieces.

On top of that, if you terminate someone for DoS type activity, please do
the rest of the v6 community a favor and let us know.  We've got enough of
this garbage on v4 without allowing it in v6.

Our network was involved (in a transit capacity) in a v6 DoS last from
about 0430GMT - 1030GMT.  I was onsite at Kennedy Space Center during this
window and obviously, my pager was not functioning in that environment.

When I got off the plane this morning, I got the page.

Anyway, if you have some little puke abuse your (and MY) network, kill
them and let us know who they are so none of US give them service either

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
President                 | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
EnterZone, Inc            | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Network Consulting Services       |