[6bone] thesis about active network over ipv6

Philippe Dax dax@inf.enst.fr
Wed, 29 May 2002 19:13:24 +0200

From: http://nms.lcs.mit.edu/darpa-activenet/mission.html

What is an active network?

      Active networks allow individual user, or groups of users,
      to inject customized programs into the nodes of the network.
      "Active" architectures enable a massive increase in the complexity
      and customization of the computation that is performed within
      the network, e.g., that is interposed between the communicating
      end points.

See http://nms.lcs.mit.edu/darpa-activenet/
and http://ww.isi.edu/abone/

Philippe Dax