{2002.05.669} Converting 6bone to Mailman

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Thu, 16 May 2002 01:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: {2002.05.669} Converting Mbone & 6bone to Mailman
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:46:04 -0700

> These lists exist but are not in use meaning the server
> mail aliases for "Mbone" and "6bone" still point to the Majordomo lists.

We have configured the Mbone and 6bone mailing list. Please convert the server
mail aliases for Friday, May 17th by 11am (PDT).

Thank you,

--Joe K.
----- End of forwarded message from Joe Kemp -----

	It seems that Joe Kemp was/is not an approved poster to
	the 6bone/majordomo list so his original notification was
	not sent.

	The 6bone mailing list is in the process of being migrated
	from majordomo to mailman.  You should have received a
	notice from "mailman" that you are on its version of the
	list.  As the notice above points out, the change to the
	"live" system is scheduled to occur this friday.

	Note that Joe Kemp will be the new list administrator and
	I'll provide backup.

--bill