6bone mailing list

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 15 May 2002 23:32:39 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Well I don't know. Earlier I did see such a message, it was sent to this
address. So something is working. What it is, remains to be seen. It
could be that the mailman program is learning how to send things, and it
needs to be taught about how we manage our addresses.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dan