Internet2 Land Speed Record award for IPv6

Pim van Pelt pim@ipng.nl
Wed, 1 May 2002 22:52:42 +0200

I spoke to NIKHEF (the NL physics and nuclear research institution) and
they plan to do OC48 from NL to Alaska via Chicago.

Looks like that IPv6 'record' will be beaten with both hands and the left
foot tied to their backs, the right being for the accelerator on GEANT
and SURFnet. For IPv6 even ;-)

I'm very curious as to the outcome of their speed-tests.

groet,
Pim

--
Pim van Pelt                 Email: pim@ipng.nl