pTLA request for MOTOROLA-LABS- review closes 12 April 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:02:07 -0800

6bone Folk,

MOTOROLA-LABS has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request
fully compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 29
March 2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?MOTOROLA-LABS>

<http://www.ipv6.motlabs.com>

Note that this allocation will be a /32 per previous discussions on the list.

Thanks,

Bob

===