(6bone) IETF-53 meeting (was (ngtrans) final ngtrans agendaforIETF-53 in Minneapolis)

Michel Py michel@arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:40:52 -0800

Rob,

My sentence was poorly worded. Instead of:
"If I was the one to make the policy decision for Sprint, I think that I would want to continue the existing system. From Sprint's standpoint, what reasons could there be not to?"

I should have said:
"If I was the one to make the policy decision for Sprint, I think that I would want to use the same routing policies in v6 that are currently used for v4. From Sprint's standpoint, what reasons could there be not to?"

Michel.