(6bone) IETF-53 meeting (was (ngtrans) final ngtrans agenda for IETF-53 in Minneapolis)

Michel Py michel@arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:17:10 -0800

> Finally, note that we have removed the 6bone pTLA discussion
> in interest of time. Bob Fink will be scheduling a lunch time
> 6bone meeting for this topic.

If time allows [during the TBD 6bone meeting], there could be some discussion related to transition of the current 6bone (where everyone peers nicely with everyone) to a model closer to the would-be IPv6 backbone / peering structure / tiers. There has been some talk recently on the ipv6mh list about the definition of "DFZ" and things such as TLAs not being tier-1 for IPv6 and I wonder if the assumption that the IPv6 DFZ will end up looking like the IPv4 DFZ is correct.

Michel.