IPv6 DNS service

Leif Sandstede mage@space.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:59:26 +0100

Am Montag, 11. März 2002 01:40 schrieben Sie:
> leif,
>
> i'm not aware of something like that.. but we might be able to
> rig a service like that.. what exactly would be your expectation?
>
> thanks,
> chris

Well a static IP would do fine too.
I just expect that someone who wants to find me can find me.
But it would be cool if I had a sub-domain or a second entry for IPv6 in DNS
for my domain so they can reach my computers.
The problem I had was that I thought that my IPv4 wich is dynamic would
always be part of my IPv6 address wich would be Dynamic then ,too.
But now I realized the problem is not technical but a policy thing, realy.
If I can find a Channel Broker that gives me real static adresses even if my
IPv4 is dynamic I would be fine.
But a real domain name instead of that hex stuff would be great none the less.

Leif