[6bone] Illegal registry of 3FFE:6700::/32

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:27:47 -0700

Amaury DAILLIEZ,

You are in violation of 6bone address allocation rules and general 6bone
policy. Please reply to me immediately so I can at least understand your
motivation for this, and hopefully you can maintain your future reputation
with the 6bone/ipv6 community.

Whatever your response, however, I have deleted your inet6num entry for
3FFE:6700::/32 as it is a hijacking of unallocated space.

Depending on your reply, I will decided whether to delete your mntner and
person objects as well.

Also note that no 6bone pTLA is likely to peer with you, nor should be
willing to do so, given the unauthorized nature of your inet6num entry and
its prefix range.

Hoping to hear from you,

Bob Fink

===