[6bone] Re: routing concern

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:03:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Erik Bos wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 09:02:34PM -0400, John Fraizer wrote:
> >
> > I am VERY interested to know what 15180 is running though since everything
> > else is pointing to them.
>
> According to my emailarchive 15180 was running Zebra when the tunnel was
> setup, I don't what they are currently using.

Something to remember folks.  This isn't plug-n-play.  When new revisions
of code come out, there is generally a reason.  You need to upgrade!  This
is yet another reason why I don't understand people still running
MRTd.  The last revision to the code was Aug 14, 2000 according to the
sourceforge page.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |