[6bone] Re: routing concern

bmanning@karoshi.com bmanning@karoshi.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:14:40 +0000 (UCT)

> > > But AS6175 (SPRINT) is announcing 2001:400::/24.
> > >
> > Hello,
> >      it wasn't a typo, they are announcing a /24, which include your space.
> >

> 	Thats antisocial, esp since we have no relationship with
> 	them.
>
> --bill

	Could the folks injecting the /24 here -PLEASE- adjust it
	accordingly. Since ARIN is delegating /35 and /32 prefixes,
	this is (to put it nicely) overly agressive aggregation.
	Either that, or please provide me with the rest of the transit
	that is being annouced to the rest of the 6bone.  I'll
	be happy to have you provision circuits to my POP.

--bill