[6bone] Re: request to become an End-site ...

Petr Baudis pasky@pasky.ji.cz
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:08:04 +0200

Dear diary, on Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 03:26:37PM CEST, I got a letter, where
Rohan P Pandit <rohan.pandit@wipro.com> told me, that...
> I am interested in becoming an end-site of the existing pTLAs. I have gone
> through the information on the 6bone.net site and contacted Viagenie. But did
> not receive any reply from them. I would like to know what I need to do from
> my side and may be what the pTLA will do for me so that i can get connection
> to 6bone.

You probably want to start from requesting a tunnel and some IPv6 zone (/64 or
/48 or whatever..) from some so-called "tunnel broker". You will just enter all
relevant information thru web form, and then setup your gateway accordingly to
informations they will send you withing few minutes or display directly on
their web site.

The most known ones include Access to Six (http://www.xs26.net/), IPng (http://www.ipng.nl)
or Freenet6 (http://www.freenet6.net/), hopefully full list is at http://www.hs247.com/.

> **************************Disclaimer**************************************************
>
>  Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
> and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
> addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
> contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

Oh, I violated this by copying of the information to my reply!

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a
kind word alone. -- Al Capone
.