[6bone] pTLA for Teredo testing - review closes 7 August 2002

Michel Py michel@arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 19:51:25 -0700

> Michael Richardson wrote:
> I had more or less assumed that it would be the 2003::
> prefix or something.

Maybe there is something to be learned here about hijacking prefixes
before they are assigned, no matter how big one is.

> Let me just say that I do not think that we should consider
> Teredo an "experiment". So, the questions that Thomas properly
> raises ("when is the experiment over? how do we know if it
> succeeded?")

In the light of Christian's answer, I concur.

> It will continue to be used as long as there are IPv4 NATs out
> there that do not offer any IPv6 service. Christian, 2007? I
> doubt it.

So do I.

Michel.