[6bone] pTLA for Teredo testing - review closes 7 August 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:50:04 -0700

6bone Folk,

Christian Huitema has requested a pTLA allocation for Teredo ("Tunneling
IPv6 over UDP through NATs") service. I believe this request should be
reviewed and discussed for approval.

The open review period for this will close 7 August 2002. Please send your
comments to me or the list.

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-shipworm-06.txt>

Note that Teredo was previously called SHIPWORM so is under that name in
the I-D directory

Thanks,

Bob

===