[6bone] ip6.int or ip6.arpa or BOTH?

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

%
% For reverse records, which zones should I be creating?  ip6.arpa or
% ip6.int?  Traces from some places show our reverse and some do not.  I
% have some machines (all using the same DNS servers) that show our reverse
% on our nets and some that do not.  The machines that don't show ours WILL
% show *some* other networks reverses for ipv6 addresses.
%
% So, can someone tell me how I should be set up?  I currently have ip6.int
% zones.
%
%
% ---
% John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
% EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
% http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
%
%
% 6bone mailing list