[6bone] 2001:478:: as /48

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:26:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> John Fraizer wrote:
>
> > On 21 Jul 2002, Robert Kiessling wrote:
> >
> > > John Fraizer <tvo@ENTERZONE.NET> writes:
> <SNIP>
>
> > In such event, EnterZone volunteers to take over the
> > 3ffe:1c00::/24 space and will move all downstream tunnels to our
> routers.
> What's the reason that your company doesn't request it's own IPv6 space
> from ARIN ?

You made the assumption that we don't have RIR space.  It was
incorrect.  We do.  I am offering to run the 3ffe:1c00::/24 space as
well. We already have 6bone space out of that block and since MERIT seems
unwilling to provide ongoing service to the block, I am offering to do so.
I will *NOT* put folks on our RIR space for free but will gladly do so on
6bone address space.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |