[6bone] 2001:478:: as /48

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 04:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

% > Pekka Savola wrote:
% >.. unless you use stuff like Unicast RPF which the most don't
% > (in this context).
%
% That would be easily solved by accepting the aggregate for that space.
%
% Michel.

	Such an aggregate will never exist, from the holder of 2001:478::
	Only people who proxy aggregate will see such. I guess that
	it is useful to note that This thread was to point out that
	under no legitimate circumstances should anyone see the aggreagate
	2001:478::/35 since all the delegations are of /48 or /64 and are
	to number exchanges and other infrastructure.  I'd like folks to
	understand what accepting /48s in this range will mean.
	I'm not asking you to accept them. I'm asking you to -NOT- accept
	the aggregate.
--
--bill