[6bone] reminder of 6bone meeting after the ngtrans meeting today

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:15:09 -0700

6bone Folk:

This is a reminder that we have a 6bone meeting in Yokohama on Wednesday,
just after the ngtrans meeting ends, in the same room. It will be the usual
timing to let the room clear for 15 minutes and ending 15 minutes before
the next meeting starts.

   Wed. 17 July  11:45am - 12:45pm
   same room as ngtrans is in

I will talk about the discussions I've been having with the registries
about conversion of the 6bone address registry to the RIRs and giving the
6bone access to the ip6.arpa reverse registry that the RIRs operate.

There is no formal draft yet, just the informal ideas, but I will present
all that I know as of the meeting.

See you there,

Bob