[6bone] Anyone at the wheel at AS237 - MERIT?

Joel Baker lucifer@lightbearer.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:32:04 -0600

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 02:45:36AM -0400, John Fraizer wrote:

> I have temporary agreements with a few peers to accept our de-aggregated
> 3ffe:1ced::/32 but, I don't like breaking aggregation - and WOULDN'T DO SO
> IF SOMEONE AT MERIT WOULD FIX OUR TUNNEL SO IT WASN'T NECESSARY TO DO
> SO!!!

And everyone wonders why customers are against aggregation schemes which
force them to single-home or lie and pretend to be an ISP...
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/