(resend) Re: new 6bone pTLA prefix proposal, comments by 4 March 2002 please

Michael Kjorling michael@kjorling.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:51:25 +0100 (CET)

This doesn't seem to have made it to the list, so I am resending it.
Sorry if it duplicates.

Michael Kjörling

- --
Michael Kjörling  --  Programmer/Network administrator  ^..^
Internet: michael@kjorling.com -- FidoNet: 2:204/254.4   \/
PGP: 95f1 074d 336d f8f0 f297 6a5b 2aa3 7bfd 8a70 e33e

``And indeed people sometimes speak of man's "bestial" cruelty, but
this is very unfair and insulting to the beasts: a beast can never be
so cruel as a man, so ingeniously, so artistically cruel.''
(Ivan Karamazov, in Dostoyevsky's 'The Brothers Karamazov')

*** Thinking about sending me spam? Take a close look at
*** http://michael.kjorling.com/spam/ before doing so.