pTLA request for NTT-EAST - review closes 1 March 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 07:35:54 -0800

6bone Folk,

NTT-EAST has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 1 March
2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?NTT-EAST>

<http://www.ntte.net>

Note: though the NTT-EAST IPv6-site object lists AS4697 for their BGP4+
peering with their current upstream NTT-ECL, NTT-EAST will use their own
AS17933 as a pTLA.

Thanks,

Bob

===