pTLA request for NL-BIT6 - review closes 28 February 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:39:41 -0800

6bone Folk,

NL-BIT6 has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 28
February 2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?NL-BIT6>

<http://www.ipv6.bit.nl>

Thanks,

Bob