[6bone] 6bone registry -- dead or alive?

Johann Sharizan johann@ninja.terrabionic.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:43:40 +0100

I was just really busy preparing for the exams so I had no time to be specific.
However, I'll make an exception.

The registration of the persons object (Johann Sharizan/JSHA-6BONE) doesn't
follow an e-mail, right? In the mntner object, I set mnt-by to Johann Sharizan
leaving out the password, which I set at the bottom with my e-mail address.

I keep getting this message, though I used to recieve a warning message:

###############

	Acknowledgement from your request:

	Addition of maintainer objects has to be authorized manually.
	Acknowledgements will be sent via e-mail.

	You probably entered the wrong password if you get no results
	between the 2 lines above.

	If you want to change your password and get a [NOOP] message,
	try again while changing another line (like the changed: field).

###############

And the instructions: http://www.viagenie.qc.ca/en/ipv6/registry/newusers.shtml

If you want me to be even more specific, that'll have to be done some other
time. But thanks!

--
Regards,

----[ Johann Sharizan ...............]