[6bone] 6bone registry -- dead or alive?

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:17:40 +0100

Johann Sharizan wrote:

> hello to you all.

Could you be any more specific?

> i was wondering whether the 6bone web registry is functional or not.

The _WEB_ registry?
Do you mean the viagenie interface or the old-style mailing interface?
The viagenie interface
(http://www.viagenie.qc.ca/en/ipv6/registry/index.shtml)
doesn't send emails back. Only the old-style mailing interface does
that.
(The one described at http://www.6bone.net/RIPE-registry.html)

> i have followed the instructions on the 6bone hookup info, exactly as
> described. the problem is, the so-called e-mail that is
> suppose to arrive
> in my mailbox, doesn't.

Which instructions ? Be more specific :)

> i have tried signup after signup, with no luck.

What did you try to signup? Which object etc..

> could the once in charge please let me know if this is due to
> my network?

Which network?

Be more specific :)

Greets,