[6bone] zebra/bgpd/kernel sync

Kimmo Suominen kim@tac.nyc.ny.us
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:41:07 -0500

I've seen this happen occasionally, too, on its own.  But a sure way to
cause this problem seems to be restarting bgpd without restarting zebra.
Now I always make sure to

    kill bgpd
    kill zebra
    start zebra
    start bgpd

This problem did not exist with the earliest zebra version I've run...

Regards,
+ Kim