[6bone] 3ffe:3400::/24 / IPF/DE

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:27:35 -0800 (PST)

% Pim,
%
% I agree that if a pTLA is unused for some period of time should be returned
% to the pool. What the exact wording and length of out of service time
% should be, I haven't formed an exact opinion on yet.
%
% Sounds like 3FFE:3400::/24 is a strong candidate to be reclaimed. I will
% post an intent to reclaim this pTLA with a two week notice.
%
% Thanks,
% Bob

	perhaps, given that 3ffe:: looks like it may be transitioned
	to RIR mgmt, that the "fallow" period may be best tagged
	in years.  My suggestion is at least -5-.

	wrt followup on delegations, a quarterly audit of the
	the delegations via DNS registrations is done. there are
	-many- dead delegations as seen from that perspective.

--
--bill