[6bone] ipv6 multicast

Tim Chown tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:45:34 +0000

There is an IOS PIM-SM image for IPv6.  We've been running it for a while
and have gien feedback.  A new EFT update is due soon.   This is not for
GSR family yet though.  This is on the 6NET project (www.6net.org) and the
m6bone (www.m6bone.net).   We also use FreeBSD and are looking at 6WIND
and Hitachi implementations.

Tim