[6bone] proposal for transfer of 6bone address management responsibilities to RIRs

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:44:15 +0300 (EEST)

I think it would be interesting to make an analysis:

1) how many 6bone pTLA's are already members of ARIN/RIPE/APNIC
 1.a) already have a production allocation, or
 1.b) would be eligible for production allocation by the new rules

So is this problem only with a few pTLA's which really shouldn't be pTLA's
in the first place or a real problem.