[6bone] Spam

Richard Furda rfurda@best.ca
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:44:20 +0200

	Hello,

I must say, I am amazed that spammers know what 6Bone and 6bone whois
database is.
I have not posted anywhere the ipv6-support@best.ca contact mailbox, except
the whois database.
I have contacted the appropriate people to make this crap stop.

	Richard

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:41:15 +0800
From: Sarah Williams <return@trafficmagnet.com>
To: "ipv6-support@best.ca" <ipv6-support@best.ca>
Subject: 6BONE.BEST.CA

Hi

I visited 6BONE.BEST.CA, and noticed that you're not listed on some search
engines! I think we can offer you a service which
can help you increase traffic and the number of visitors to your website.

I would like to introduce you to TrafficMagnet.com. We offer a unique
technology that will submit your website to over
300,000 search engines and directories every month.

[img_tm.gif]   [ess.jpg] [img_signup.gif]
You'll be surprised by the low cost, and by how effective this website
promotion method can be.

To find out more about TrafficMagnet and the cost for submitting your
website to over 300,000 search engines and directories,
visit www.TrafficMagnet.com.

I would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Sarah Williams