[6bone] proposal for transfer of 6bone address management res ponsibilities to RIRs

Jorgensen, Roger RJorgensen@upctechnology.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:33:08 +0200

Think Euro6IX's application would come under section 3.2.b) where it
says that special application will there be made exceptions from.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I understand that paragraph.

But, will it be the RIR alone that make the decision on who should get
addresses or is it the 6bone comunity (like today where it has a review
periode before it's decided)? Or a joint effort from both?

---
Roger Jorgensen (rjorgensen@upctechnology.com)
System Engineer @ engineering - UPC Technology