[6bone] SUNET announcing ALL IPv6 routes

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:00:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Fredrik Widell wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, John Fraizer wrote:
>

> > May I make the humble request that anyone who peers with SUNET admin-down
> > the sessions until such time as the clue delivery can be made to them?
>

> Well, actually, this is not sunet doing this, this is a customer of
> sunet who is borrowing an as from us having not one of their own,
> hopefully we will make them stop quite soon.

OK.

ipv6-site:    SICS
origin:       AS1654
descr:        Swedish Institute of Computer Science
              Kista, SWEDEN
country:      SE
prefix:       3FFE:200::/24

person:       Lars Albertsson
address:      SICS (Swedish Institute of Computer Science)
phone:        +46 8 633 15 51
e-mail:       lalle@sics.se
nic-hdl:      LAL1-6BONE
remarks:      Nickname Lalle
notify:       lalle@sics.se
changed:      lalle@sics.se 20010119
source:       6BONE

person:       Mikael Nehlsen
address:      SICS (Swedish Institute of Computer Science)
phone:        +46 8 633 1553
e-mail:       joyride@sics.se
nic-hdl:      JOY1-6BONE
notify:       joyride@sics.se
changed:      joyride@sics.se 20010626
source:       6BONE

Will anyone who peers with SICS please admin down the peering session
until the clue delivery is completed?

SICS: You're announcing everything with 1654 as the origin AS.  It is
causing problems for many people on the v6 network.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |