[6bone] 2001:470::/35 ghost routes.

Edward Brocklesby ejb@sdf.lonestar.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:45:37 +0100

Gert Doering:
> That would be helpful, yes.  Especially if someone has a good personal
> contact and could work with AS7660 to figure out what's going on (some
> specific recent software change, or some new product, or whatnot).

Well, extracted from the db (thanks to Paul Aitken), we have
Administrative contact:

a. [JPNIC Handle]               SG001JP
c. [Last, First]                Goto, Shigeki
d. [E-Mail]                     goto@goto.info.waseda.ac.jp
g. [Organization]               Waseda University
l. [Division]                   Department of Info. and Comp. Sci.,School of
Science and
                                Engineering
n. [Title]                      Professor

and three technical contacts:

a. [JPNIC Handle]               KK007JP
c. [Last, First]                Konishi, Kazunori
d. [E-Mail]                     konish@kddlabs.co.jp
g. [Organization]               KDDI R&D Laboratories INC.
l. [Division]
n. [Title]                      Principal Research Engineer

a. [JPNIC Handle]               AK003JP
c. [Last, First]                Kato, Akira
d. [E-Mail]                     kato@wide.ad.jp
g. [Organization]               The University of Tokyo
l. [Division]                   Information Technology Center
n. [Title]                      Research Associate

a. [JPNIC Handle]               MF030JP
c. [Last, First]                Fujinaga, Masahiko
d. [E-Mail]                     mf-fujinaga@kddi.com
g. [Organization]               KDDI CORPORATION

I don't really want to take this up myself, but maybe someone wants to have a
word..

> Gert Doering
>         -- NetMaster

Regards,