[6bone] routing problem

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:34:22 -0400 (EDT)

This is real simple.  If someone is running a BGP daemon that has
problems, and refuses to replace it, refuse to peer/drop peering with
them.  Problem solved.

Many of you are probably screaming, "But that breaks my peering to
ZZZ!!!"  Well, which is more broken?  No peer or a peer who sends you (and
all of it's other peers) invalid routes and causes routing loops?

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |