[6bone] routing problem

Sascha E. Pollok sp@iphh.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:06:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Paul,

after I checked again 5 minutes later the entry is
gone. I believe this was just some strange sort of
history entry right after the real evil geniuses
fixed their ghost announcements.

Anyway, this is a 7204 NPE-200 running 12.2(8)T5 (IP Plus)
with 128megs of Ram. Just running BGP v6 neighbors
and OSPF. Nothing special.

Strange anyway, since withdrawn routes should immediately
disappear and should not show up like this, eh?

Good to know Cisco is actively reading users
mailing-lists :-)

Thanks
Sascha