[6bone] 6bone pTLA 3FFE:4010::/32 allocated to ENTERZONE

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:33:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Michel Py wrote:

> John,
>
> Are you going to keep your sTLA from Merit or transfer everyone to your
> new pTLA?
>
> Michel.

I was unaware that merit was in the sTLA business.  I thought that only
RIRs did that.  If you're talking about 3ffe:1ced::/32, I haven't
decided.  If you would like to move into 3ffe:4010::/32, I will gladly do
that.  I will be moving all tunnel addresses into the pTLA.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |